Saturday, May 10, 2008

books & brownies

The cookies are already gone. We did share a couple with the neighbors & John did only make a half-batch, in our defense. So last night for snack, we raided the freezer. We found some chocolate-chip cream cheese brownies. John jumped up and down when he saw them. We tried to take pictures, but you probably wouldn't want to eat them if you saw the pictures, so you have to trust us, they are delicious. I can't even give you a recipe because I combined a couple different recipes and then adapted that. So, you just have to imagine, I guess. Sorry. You'll just have to come over to have some. All I know is I have a serious sugar problem. I need to do something about that.

I've been listening a bit to the Creative Mom Podcast recently. I've only listened to it a couple times, but I liked what I heard. Anyway, I entered a little contest on the website and won a book!

No comments: