Thursday, November 01, 2007

happy halloween!


Ruby turned 5 months old on Halloween. I was a gardener and she was my little gnome. I must say, she looked waaay cuter in person.

Here's Ruby's little buddy, the peapod, and the daddies.

My mom made this Halloween countdown calendar for Ruby. Isn't it great?! I know she'll love it when she gets bigger.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Before we moved into this house, I said, "I can't wait for Halloween in this neighborhood!" We heard from lots of people that we would get slammed, so I bought a ton of candy. We didn't get one trick-or-treater! Not one! Our neighbors on our street all had their lights out, so our street was really dark. And, we live 2 streets away from the edge of the REALLY good neighborhood in town. So, I think everyone hits that and we got missed. It was so sad. John and I ate our pumpkin seeds and watched a movie while the little gnome slept. But, Ruby was cute and thats all that matters. Next year, we'll find somewhere to take her for some Halloween fun.

No comments: