Sunday, December 30, 2007

happy new year!

Our favorite Christmas present, Ruby

We had such a good trip in Florida. Ruby did really well the whole time. John & I could tell that she was a bit stressed, but she was still really happy and friendly with everyone. Ruby was so happy to be home though! When we got into our house, she just smiled at everything and shook, she was so excited.
I know most of you live in FL, but if you don't, we had gorgeous weather. It was sunny and warm. Ruby could be seen in just her diaper several times, she was so hot. Her Christmas outfits didn't get much wear, unfortunately, she was just too warm.
We really loved visiting everyone and especially introducing Ruby to friends & family. John & I were having so much fun that we forgot to take some great pictures. I really regret that. There were a bunch of people that we didn't get to see though, and we're so sad about that. I guess you will just have to come to Oregon to visit.
Here are some of our pictures.

Ruby & Nana

Giant Ruby with 6-week-old Kylee. Me & my friend from college, Christi

Ruby & Lourdes, my good friend from high school

Ruby & Tina, my other good friend from high school

picture by Lourdes

Ruby & Papa

Ruby & Gramps

Ruby & Grandma

Uncle Eddie, Aunt Bri & us in our matching Christmas pajamas made by Grandma

Picture by Gramps

Back home in the cute little poncho Grandma made for Ruby

No comments: