Friday, August 03, 2007

2 months old

Ruby is officially 2 months old (and a few days now). Yesterday she had her check-up and shots. Ugh. Our doctor is great, he was with us for over 30 minutes, answering questions and looking at Ruby. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 21" at birth. Now, she weighs 11 lbs. 14 oz and is 23". Ruby did so well for her shots. Even the nurse commented on how quickly Ruby stopped crying. I think it was harder on Mommy & Daddy. She has been great the rest of day too. We spent a lot of time outside, which she loves. She slept really well last night, longer than usual, but she had a big day. I, however, was up several times checking on her.

Check out these adorable new mary janes for Ruby to grow into. Our friends, Lane & Sam gave them to Ruby along with some other cute clothes, but I have a weakness for mary janes, so I had to take a picture. I can't wait until Ruby can wear them with some tights.

No comments: