Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shopping Spree!

Grandma and Grandpa-to-be are here visiting. When we picked them up at the airport, we decided to stop at Babies-R-Us and we stocked up on all kinds of things that we think we will need. I feel much more prepared for the baby now. I'm feeling more excited than anything else. I have 9 weeks left!

I asked my Dad how long he thought the baby is now. He guessed 10". It's actually over 15! So, I guess I'm not as big as I thought I was. I feel pretty huge, but I'm amazed that there's something that big inside of me.

Everyone at work knows that I'm going to stay home with the baby next year. It's so nice to be able to talk about my plans openly. I don't like keeping all these big secrets from people for so long.

We'll have a new belly picture coming soon...be patient!

No comments: