Monday, October 16, 2006

Week 9!

This week the baby will get elbows and start moving around on its own! So independent already!
John & I bought our first presents for the little buddy...books, of course.

Only 3 more weeks until I hit the 2nd trimester. Everyone is promising me that I'll have some more energy by then. I got sick this weekend, so now when I feel nauseous, I get very scared. I'm also fighting a nasty cold that's going around the adults at work, so I think it was a combination of the two that pushed me over the edge.

John has been amazing. He makes all of my food for me and doesn't seem to get offended when I have to leave the kitchen half way through the meal. He cleans, does laundry, goes grocery shopping, and encourages me to keep sitting around. I keep telling him to slack off a little so I don't feel so guilty, but he just can't. I'm having a hard time figuring out how this has zapped so much energy, but John seems to take it all in stride.

No comments: