Sunday, October 22, 2006

Check this out!

Most of you have heard me talk about 2 of my good friends that I used to teach with: Christy & Jamie. They both have daughters 2 and 3 years old. Now they're both pregnant again, which is so nice for me! They've sent me some really amazing links.

This one:
http://www.umm.edu/pregnancy/9monthmiracle/tools/fetaltool.html
is really scary to me when I look at where all of my organs will go....especially in my short little torso! This baby better stay small, but healthy.

This one:
http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancycalendar/l/blweek10.htm
is from a weekly pregnancy calendar. You can actually listen to a 10 week old fetus' heartbeat. It got me a little teary-eyed. That might have been the hormones though. John & I watched a sitcom a couple nights ago and one of the characters had a baby. I had tears streaming down my face. It's a little ridiculous.

There are about 15 classroom teachers at school and 4 of us that are pregnant right now. 3 of us are due in May. I'm the only one that is still a secret. My principal doesn't know yet. Any advice for when and how I should tell him? I'm thinking about waiting until after a big district-wide staff development day (Nov. 9). I have to lead 2 sessions, so I figure if all that goes well, it might be a good time to share our news. I'm thinking it might prove to him that I can still keep my head at work and be professional.

No comments: