Saturday, December 16, 2006

under the sea


We went shopping in Portland and stopped at a mall on the way home. The first store I spotted was a Pottery Barn Kids and I asked John if we could go in. I said, "I know we won't buy anything, it's so expensive, but I just want to look." Their crib bedding is so cute. We were looking at it all and John found one he loved...sea creatures.
All of their bumpers are $70-100, just for the bumper! But this one was on sale. We asked the price and were told $11.99! So, of course we brought it home. Its adorable. It has a sea turtle, an octopus, a seahorse, a sand dollar, a sea star and more embroidered on it. We're planning to have solid sheets to go with it. We've already been asked and we're not going to do a sea life theme, we'll probably just use the colors in the bumper for the room.
We can't wait to see everybody in FL and share our new ultrasound pics that we'll have by then.

No comments: